Click Here for links to our mobile banking app
Mobile Banking Safety Tips
- Don’t get phished, avoid clicking on links in text messages or emails, since these links may lead to malicious websites or downloads.
- Don’t save login information on your mobile device, especially to online banking or e-commerce sites.
- Have a passcode on your device and set it to auto-lock after a certain period of time.
- Carefully review your mobile phone bills for any suspicious charges or activity.
- Create secure passwords and keep your pin safe. Change your password often, and do not use your pets’ names, your child’s name, or any birthdays.
- Consider installing a security app from one of the known and reliable security providers.